Cloud Operations Engineer1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Panamá, Panamá
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Panamá
- Activo desde: 27/06/2022
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Copy this link to apply:
Cloud Operations Engineering is responsible for the engineering, and operations of Enterprises Global Cloud platforms. As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of security controls, automation/orchestration of administrative tasks, and enforcement of governance policies in our AWS and Azure environments. You will be focused on development efforts that enable a self-service governance framework, reduces the risk for the company, improves accountability, and scalability, and increases business agility. Efforts you will be involved in will be mostly cross-functional that will involve other engineers & architects from multiple teams, as such collaboration skills are just as important as technical skills. This position is key to the success of the organization and will require knowledge and experience across multiple areas of expertise.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement Sitel governance objectives in a consistent, repeatable, and automated way across multiple CSPs with an emphasis on AWS.
- Build effective monitoring, logging, and auditing of IaaS/PaaS cloud environments to ensure a secure and compliant infrastructure.
- Implement key performance indicators and capacity planning metrics to ensure cost savings opportunities in CSPs are realized.
- Work with key stakeholders from the organization to provide solutions that meet governance requirements while minimizing risk to security, or impact on development activities.
- Collaborate with team members to accomplish goals by actively participating in the sprint cycle, code reviews, and helping to build a learning organization.
- Develop Engineering Designs as per the SITEL Engineering Design process for production implementations.
- Develop & implement standard templates for typical cloud-based resource deployments. This will be accomplished using AWS CodeCommit, GitHub, Kubernetes/Docker, Terraform, and others.
- Support business direction towards digital transformation, CI/CD pipelines, and Infrastructure as Code.
- Develop/Implement programmatical controls in relation to security recommendations on current and future AWS/Azure platforms. Controls should be developed in such a way as to be repeatable and consistent using automated methods.
- Adhere to company policies & standards and ensure that all internal IT processes are followed.
- Create and maintain infrastructure documentation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years in Enterprise IT Operations with BA/BS, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years working in and supporting production AWS/Azure environments.
- 5+ years developing with scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, JSON, Python, or another applicable language) with at least 2 years focused on Cloud Automation.
- 2 + years developing with NodeJS and Cloud Formation
- 2+ years developing solutions on public and/or private cloud platforms with an emphasis on governance, security & solutions.
- Advanced knowledge with the configuration/support of AWS Control Tower and AWS Policy/Cost Analysis tools.
- Advanced knowledge of configuration and best practices around Cloud Resources to include IaaS, PaaS, VPC/VNET, Security Groups/NSG, IAM, Key Management, Storage, Lambda, Lex, Kinesis, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Advanced understanding of supporting, and troubleshooting application level systems, communications, and performance issues in the cloud in a multi-tiered architecture.
- Advanced with automation/orchestration tools. (e.g. Ansible, Chef, or Terraform)
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-native architectures and design principles for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Experience working within a Dev Ops framework using CI/CD and/or Agile.
- Experience with source code repositories (e.g. GitHub or AWS CodeCommit) and CI/CD toolsets.
- Experience working with cloud native monitoring tools
- Experience working with SAML 2.0 or higher with integration w/3rd party products
- Practical understanding of ITIL V2/V3, Agile, and Cloud Governance practices.
- Familiarity working with and supporting AWS Connect.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with regulatory controls related to PCI/DSS, or HIPAA is a plus.
- Familiarity with SAN (Storage Area Network) infrastructure and support is a plus.
- AWS/Azure Certifications are a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools specifically MS Excel, Word, & Visio